Educational Talent Search program
The Educational Talent Search (ETS) program is a federally, grant-funded TRiO Program of the U.S. Department of Education that strives to improve the opportunities for students to excel academically, emotionally, socially and culturally by working with students, educators, parents and respective communities.
- Increases educational career awareness among middle and high school students
- Enhances the number of students who complete middle and high school
- Encourages students to graduate high school and continue to post-secondary education
- Prepares students to enter post-secondary education programs
- Assists students with scholarship and financial planning for post-secondary education (FAFSA, Tribal, etc…)