Questions? Contact us
Campus Fee Reduction Request
Flagstaff Campus Fees
Students have access to additional campus services and activities. Fees for these opportunities are assessed in addition to tuition. For example, the Health and Recreation Fee supports various services at the Health and Learning Center facility including recreation, counseling, and medical services. See the Student and Departmental Account Services website for all additional fee descriptions.
The Campus Fee Reduction Request, if approved, applies to the following fees: Health and Recreation fee, Student Activity fee, Green fee, ASNAU or GSG fee, and the Athletics fee. It does not apply to the Financial Aid Trust fee, Information Technology fee, college fees, or to program fees managed by academic departments.
Transportation fee reductions are handled separately by University Transit Services.
Flagstaff campus students can request a 25% reduction of these fees if they meet the following requirements:
- The student will not be attending classes on the Flagstaff campus for the entire duration of the semester for which they are requesting a reduction AND
- The student is involved in research, an internship, or student teaching that keeps them away from the Flagstaff campus; OR
- International students who would normally attend the Flagstaff campus but cannot obtain entry into the US due to COVID related visa complications.
Deadlines to submit a Campus Fee Reduction Request differ according to the term:
- Fall or Spring: The last day to add or drop courses for the 16 Week session (AKA “Mountain Regular” session). This date varies from year-to-year. You can check this date by selecting the appropriate term on the Registrar’s Important Dates webpage.
- Summer: July 6th
- Winter: Campus Fee Reductions are not considered because campus fees are not assessed for Winter courses.
For technical assistance please contact the Student Technology Center at 928-523-9294