Together, we can build upon the Lumberjack experience and share it with the future. Together, we are #NAUStrong. Together, we are Lumberjacks.
About NAU Giving Day
A one day celebration of all things #NAU. On April 13, 2022 Lumberjacks will come together to show their support for the university they love and the programs they are passionate about.
How to Use This Toolkit
Below you’ll find messages, graphics and sample posts to share with your audience.
Things to Know: Accordion Closed
NAU Alumni Social Media Toolkit: Download here
Hashtag: Main hashtag #NAUGivingDay
Secondary hashtags: #AxeOfKindness #WeAreLumberjacks #NAUStrong
Make sure to use #NAUGivingDay in all your social media posts. This spreads the messages of the day and allows us to see the content and share.
Facebook main accounts: /NAUAlumni, /NAUFlagstaff
Twitter: @NAUAlumni, @NAU
Tips Accordion Closed
- Use the #NAUGivingDay hashtag in every post
Always include a link to the main Giving Day website
- Include pictures and/or videos in your posts as much as possible
- During #NAUGivingDay
- Share why you are giving
- Share posts from NAU, NAU Alumni and other NAU social media accounts you follow
- Participate in social media challenges
- Tag your friends in your posts and in the comments to encourage them to give