Education and training
Schedule a consultation
It is best to schedule a meeting with the HRPP Office. You can schedule an appointment by emailing IRB@nau.edu. Please include when you are available to meet, how long of a meeting you will need, and what the meeting will be regarding.
Request a class or group presentation
You can schedule a presentation by emailing IRB@nau.edu. Please include the class/group name, when/where the class meets, and the topic(s) that need to be covered.
Open office hours
Office hours are from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Thursdays via Zoom. Register for open office hours.
- Topic: Navigating the IRBNet system & submission process
- Familiarize yourself with NAU’s IRB online submission system and process, including a live walk through of submitting a project via IRBNet.
- Presenter: Rachel Anderson
- Date and time: February 16 at 12 pm.
- Location: via Zoom. Register for Navigating the IRBNet system and submission process workshop.
- Topic: What is Human Research? IRB oversight explained
- Explore what are considered human subject research activities that require IRB review and those that do not, including case study discussion.
- Presenter: Kit Gianas
- Date and time: February 15 at 12 pm.
- Location: via Zoom, Register for What is human research workshop.
COE and SBS consultations
|COE consultations date||Time||Location||SBS consultations date||Time||Location|
|Friday, April 7||11 a.m.-12 p.m.||Zoom|
|Friday, May 5||11 a.m.-12 p.m.||Zoom|