Faculty Senate Scholarship
Each year the Faculty Senate recognizes an outstanding NAU student with the Faculty Senate Scholarship.
Criteria Accordion Closed
- A high level of academic achievement,
- Leadership, and
- Service to the University community and community at large
Eligibility Accordion Closed
- Be enrolled full time as a resident or on-line Undergraduate Student at NAU.
- Have completed at least 24 credit hours of coursework at NAU,
- Have earned a minimum grade point average of 3.0, and
- Have at least one semester remaining in their undergraduate academic studies at NAU.
Application materials Accordion Closed
- A completed Faculty Senate Scholarship Application Form (click on link below).
- A copy of an NAU transcript (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- Two letters of recommendation from members of the NAU faculty. Letters may accompany the application form or be sent separately (see below) and received by the application deadline.
- A personal statement describing the applicant’s activities at NAU as they relate to the scholarship criteria. The personal statement shall be type-written in 12-point font, contain no more than 800 words, and be attached to the Scholarship Application Form.
Information is forthcoming.
Congratulations to the 2019 winner, Secondary Education major Kiara Ibarra!