Congratulations to the 2019 winner, Secondary Education major Kiara Ibarra!
Contact Faculty Senate
Faculty Senate Scholarship
Each year the Faculty Senate recognizes an outstanding NAU student with the Faculty Senate Scholarship.
Criteria Accordion Closed
- A high level of academic achievement,
- Leadership, and
- Service to the University community and community at large
Eligibility Accordion Closed
- Be enrolled full time as a resident or on-line Undergraduate Student at NAU.
- Have completed at least 24 credit hours of coursework at NAU,
- Have earned a minimum grade point average of 3.0, and
- Have at least one semester remaining in their undergraduate academic studies at NAU.
Application materials Accordion Closed
- A completed Faculty Senate Scholarship Application Form (click on link below).
- A copy of an NAU transcript (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- Two letters of recommendation from members of the NAU faculty. Letters may accompany the application form or be sent separately (see below) and received by the application deadline.
- A personal statement describing the applicant’s activities at NAU as they relate to the scholarship criteria. The personal statement shall be type-written in 12-point font, contain no more than 800 words, and be attached to the Scholarship Application Form.
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 by 5 PM