Mission, values, and goals
What Enrollment Management is all about at Northern Arizona University
Enrollment Management coordinates the strategic enrollment services of the university. Working collaboratively with academic units, student affairs, and various administrative units, the enrollment management team identifies and implements goals, strategies and processes integral to the mission of Northern Arizona University.
Through analysis and ever-evolving expertise, the division of Enrollment Management leads the University in achieving strategic enrollment objectives and identifying future areas of opportunity. We provide integrated, student-centered services with a personal touch from first contact with prospective students and families through graduation.
- I contribute to a culture that promotes the success of every student.
- I support an environment focused on student growth and learning.
- I freely share my knowledge and expertise with students.
- I see the potential of each student.
- I am honest and trustworthy in my interactions with all members of the university community.
- I model my commitment to fairness.
- I treat everyone with respect and sincerity.
- I adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- I honor people of all types of cultures.
- I welcome and learn from diverse perspectives and experiences.
- I believe in the cultural strength woven from a commitment to diversity.
- I value knowledge examined through the lenses of many world views.
- I am invested in the success of the university.
- I serve my team with pride.
- I offer my strengths, skills, and knowledge to the betterment of all.
- I actively contribute to the larger community.
- I actively seek new information, knowledge, and scholarship.
- I embrace advances in technology and innovation.
- I collaborate and share knowledge with others.
- I ask questions.
- I hold myself to the highest standards of my position.
- I expect excellence from myself and others.
- I choose to make every moment count.
- I am constantly learning and growing.
Health and Wellness
- I recognize the connection between health and success.
- I contribute to a culture of health and wellness.
- I support a university culture that prioritizes the wellness of our community members.
- I invest time and energy in enhancing students’ well-being.
- I foster positive interactions within and between university communities.
- I strive to reduce barriers inhibiting students’ sense of belonging at NAU.
- I cultivate a welcoming and inclusive environment for all students, faculty and staff.
- Increase undergraduate access, enrollment, persistence, progress and completion across campuses, modalities, and diverse student populations.
- Enrich students’ academic, co-curricular, and extra-curricular experiences through inclusive activities, student development opportunities, and learning environments.
- Enhance the well-being of the university community through services, policies, and physical environments that promote healthy lifestyles.
- Collaborate with internal and external University partners to maximize resources (human, technological, financial, etc.) that improve the student experience.
- Cultivate an involved, student-centered, high quality workforce that furthers the university mission and values by supporting employee development of the EMSA Skills & Competencies.