Welcome to the eJournal of Education PolicyISSN 2158-9232
About the JournalThe eJournal of Education Policy was established in 2000. The eJournal of Education Policy is an international refereed journal providing perspectives on current policy issues facing both K-12 and higher education. This is an Open Access journal.
Aim and scopeIt is the aim of the editors to fulfill an ongoing commitment to support empirical research, make connections between theory and practice, and engage in thoughtful analysis of the policy issues in education. We hope to serve as a valuable resource for educational leaders, teachers, policymakers, scholars, and graduate students by shedding light on the practical implications of policy decisions and their implementation. The journal is published twice per year, with Spring and Fall editions. Special editions are also considered. If you are interested in a special edition, please contact the editor.
- The eJournal of Education Policy is blind peer-reviewed, and is available to authors and researchers worldwide.
- The eJournal of Education Policy is an Open Access journal.
- The eJournal of Education Policy does not charge authors for manuscript publication.
- International papers must be submitted in English.
AffiliatesThe following organizations are affiliates of the Northern Arizona University College of Education eJournal of Education Policy:
- Arizona Professors of Educational Leadership
- Cabell's Directory
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- International Council of Professors of Educational Leadership