Welcome to the eJournal of Education Policy
About the Journal
The eJournal of Education Policy was established in Fall, 2000. Papers are invited that take seriously the broad issues of rights to an education in the public domain and the debates that emerge around differing opinions regarding educational policymaking in a democratic society. The journal is published twice per year, Spring and Fall editions. Special editions are considered: contact the editor. International papers must be submitted in English.
- The eJournal of Education Policy is blind peer reviewed for authors and researchers worldwide
- The eJournal of Education Policy is an Open Access journal and free to use
- Authors may use, reuse and build upon the material published in the eJournal of Education Policy (non-commercial purposes only)
- The eJournal of Education Policy does not charge authors for manuscript publication
Notification of the disposition of your submission will be by either April 1st for the Spring edition (if received by February 15th) or November 1st (if received by September 15th) for the Fall edition.
The following organizations are affiliates of the NAU COE eJournal of Education Policy:
- Arizona Professors of Education Administration (ASA-APEA)
- Cabell’s Directory
- Center for International Education at NAU (CIE)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- National Professors of Education Administration (NCPEA)
- The Trust
Articles about the eJournal
The NAU COE eJournal of Education Policy was featured in the Spring 2011 edition of the Center for International Education’s NAU Global. You may view the article on page 8.
*The papers reflect perspectives on current policy issues facing both K-12 and higher education and are not necessarily those reflected of the referees, or university.