CSW CommitteesCSW committees, subcommittees, and working groups, as well as current lists of committee members.
Lactation SpacesAccess information about NAU’s lactation spaces and policies using the Lactation Rooms page
Contact Graduate Assistant Prince Osei Agyemang
EventsFor a complete listing of upcoming diversity events, please visit our events page.
We are pleased to announce that nomination for the 2023 CSW Outstanding Achievement and Contribution Awards has been opened.
Commission on the Status of Women
Meetings will be the second Wednesday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., unless otherwise specified. For now, all commission meetings will be held virtually, using the Zoom platform.
The next meeting will take place via Zoom on Wednesday, February 8th, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Spring 2023 Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, January 11th, 2023, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 8th, 2023, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 8th, 2023, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 12th, 2023, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2023, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
Why Our Work is Important
We envision NAU as a welcoming, diverse, and family friendly community that serves as a model of gender equity.
The Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) makes recommendations to the President and leadership about women’s issues addressing concerns in university policies, practices, and programs to enact constructive change. The NAU Commission on the Status of Women:
- promotes and advocates for gender equity, parity, and inclusivity
- fosters a diverse, safe, and welcoming campus environment
- helps to create a family friendly community