Next Meeting:The next meeting will take place via Zoom on Tuesday, December 12 from 10-11:30 AM.
CSW CommitteesCSW committees, subcommittees, and working groups, as well as current lists of committee members.
Lactation SpacesAccess information about NAU’s lactation spaces and policies using the Lactation Rooms page
Contact Graduate Assistant Jo Whitney
EventsFor a complete listing of upcoming diversity events, please visit our events page.
Commission on the Status of Women
President’s Diversity Award Nominations are now open!
Please submit your nominations as soon as possible!
Meetings will be the second Tuesday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., unless otherwise specified. For now, all commission meetings will be held virtually, using the Zoom platform.
Fall 2023 Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, September 12th, 2023, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 10th, 2023, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 14th, 2023, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 12th, 2023, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
Why Our Work is Important
We envision NAU as a welcoming, diverse, and family friendly community that serves as a model of gender equity.
The Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) makes recommendations to the President and leadership about women’s issues addressing concerns in university policies, practices, and programs to enact constructive change. The NAU Commission on the Status of Women:
- promotes and advocates for gender equity, parity, and inclusivity
- fosters a diverse, safe, and welcoming campus environment
- helps to create a family friendly community