Cal Seciwa Award
The Cal Seciwa Award honors faculty, staff, students, departments, organizations or community members who have demonstrated distinguished service to the Native American community.
- Staff Award: Steven Toya (photographer – senior, Marketing Department)
- Student Award: Autumn Cody (undergraduate student majoring in Psychological Sciences, minoring in Queer Studies; NACC Indige-Jack, Native American Initiatives)
- Faculty Award: Dr. Jani C. Ingram (regent’s professor, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- Alumni Award: Dr. Jennifer Nez Denetdale (professor of American Studies, University of New Mexico)
Congratulations to the award recipients!
- Bekka Alvarado, Staff
- Sarah Johanntesburns, Student
- Manley Begay Jr., Faculty
- Kathleen Frank, Alumni
- Simeona Beasley, Staff
- Kalvina Belin, Student
- Dr. Priscilla Sanderson, Faculty
- Dr. Tommy Lewis, Alumni
Congratulations to the award winners!
2023 Nomination Form
Nominations are closed for this year. Look for the opportunity to nominate deserving staff, faculty, and students in the fall.