The next meeting will be held on Thursday, December 14th, 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Questions, Comments, Concerns? Email us.
Contact Graduate Assistant Jo Whitney
EventsFor a listing of all upcoming diversity events, please visit the events page.
Native American Cultural Center
President’s Diversity Awards nominations are now open!
Please submit your nominations as soon as possible.
The Commission for Indigenous Peoples’ purpose is to consider, evaluate and analyze all matters pertaining to Native Americans at Northern Arizona University, including establishing goals and priorities, engaging Native American faculty/staff/students, disseminating and sharing information, and most importantly, advising the President on these matters.
Commission for Indigenous Peoples Meetings
CIP meetings will occur monthly on the second Thursday, unless otherwise specified on the website.
Fall 2023 Semester Schedule:
- Thursday, September 14th, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 12th, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 9th, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14th, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Spring 2024 Semester Schedule:
- Thursday, February 8, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. (Changed to 3rd Thursday because of Spring Break)
- Thursday, April 11, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 16, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. (Changed to 3rd Thursday because of the Convocation schedule)
For now, CIP meetings will continue to be hybrid via Zoom and in the Pattea conference room in the NACC (bldg 14).
Meeting ID: 872 3849 6667 Password: 319872