Updated 3.31.20 @8:30am (updated weekdays by 8:30am)
Our Student Affairs Offices are available virtually. We recommend you access these services online or by phone. If you need to see someone in person, our offices remain open, and we ask that you practice social distancing and use hand sanitizer. Student Affairs still welcomes students in our spaces; however, please use safe practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Hours of Operation:
Please know that this action was not taken lightly, as we know how important health and well-being are at a time like this. Although we’ll be closed, Campus Recreation encourages you to take part in the abundant outdoor opportunities available in our community as well as our virtual opportunities listed below.
- Recreation Center – Is closed temporarily beginning Wednesday 3.18.20.
- Wall Aquatic Center – Is closed temporarily beginning Wednesday 3.18.20.
Resources and Opportunities
- Our Fitness program is offering daily virtual offerings.
- Intramural Sports has transitioned to Esports on IMleagues! Interested?
- Join Campus Rec programs from across the country Wednesdays @8pm EST (5pm AZ) to compete in weekly trivia!
- Check out these non Campus Rec virtual opportunities
- Need something out of your locker?
- Campus Recreation’s Action Plan
Life in motion
We invite you to create your experience at Campus Recreation and put your life in motion through a variety of innovative programs, support services, and state of the art facilities, all backed by a student-focused team.
As a current NAU student, you are already a member! Students who pay the health and recreation and student activity fees through their tuition are granted access to Campus Recreation facilities by presenting their Jackscard.
Get connected beyond the classroom with a healthy and active community.