Buck Lab Service Center
The NAU Comparative and Applied Endocrinology Laboratory (Buck Lab) provides high throughput and precision assay services for extraction and quantification of a wide range of hormones and other analytes. We provide these services as well as on-site training to university, government, health and private sector entities.
- Extraction and/or Assay Development & Validation
- Process & extract steroids from various sample types (plasma, fecal, tissue homogenate, baleen, hair, horn, feather, bone, etc.)
- Process & extract thyroid hormones from various sample types (plasma, fecal, tissue homogenate, baleen, hair, horn, feather, bone, etc.)
- Vitellogenin (threespine and ninespine stickleback head & tail) extraction
- Spiggin (threespine stickleback kidney) extraction
- DNA extraction
- Steroid hormone EIAs (various hormones)
- Coated-tube RIA (various assay types available)
- Double-antibody RIA (various assay types available)
- Vitellogenin Assay
- Spiggin Assay
- DNA Methylation Assay
Interested in utilizing Buck Lab’s services for your next research project?
Please contact our lab manager for per-service rates, quotes, and additional information.