Check us out!
If you interested in:
- Being a part of an elite student organization.
- Further promoting your future by being noticed by employers and colleges.
- Having a close professional relationship with professors and the Dean of CEFNS.
- Encouraging prospective students to start thinking about college and STEM fields.
- Helping coordinate great events for CEFNS on and off campus. Such as:
- CEFNS career fairs: 30+ companies and colleges each semester
- Engineering and Science day: 200+ high school students come in the spring semester
- Deans’ Forums: “Donuts/Desserts with the Dean” once a semester
- Volunteering at various STEM field events in Flagstaff
- Representing yourself and your peers to companies, colleges, professors, and also the Dean of CEFNS.
- Having fun with great people in your college.
If you are interested in becoming one of us, please fill out an application.
You may turn in applications to Elizabeth Glass in room 122L in the Engineering building, or by submitting it to ACEFNS@nau.edu.
Contact us with questions.
- Member interviews and selection occur in the week or two after applications are due
- New members will be informed as soon as selections are made (usually with 2 weeks of their interview).
*ACEFNS will not be recruiting until October 2015*