United Way of Northern Arizona
2022/2023 Campaign is open from 10/10/2022 through 11/18/2022
United Way of Northern Arizona believes that each individual deserves a quality education that leads to a stable career, earn enough to support a family through retirement, and enjoy good health. These are the qualities of a good life. The NAU President’s United Way Council shares these values and we urge you to join us in participating in this year’s United Way campaign.
Our university-wide goal is to have 200 staff and faculty participate to raise $35,000
Members of the president’s cabinet and dean’s council have taken a leading role and have already donated nearly $17,000.
- 10 Leadership Givers offering $40 a paycheck ($10,400)
- 40 Summit Society donors giving $20 a paycheck ($20,800)
- 200 faculty or staff to donate.
**$2 per paycheck = $52/year
Supplies a family with children affected by disaster infant formula and supplies
**$5 per paycheck = $130/year
Sponsors 4 children for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library, to receive a book a month.
**$10 per paycheck = $260/year
Provides 21 days of shelter for an individual
President Cruz Rivera is committed to helping our community and has pledged to contribute an additional donation from the Office of the President to the United Way of Northern Arizona if we have 200 employees pledge by 11/18/22.
- If 100 employees pledge by 11/18, this provides an additional $5,000 contribution
- If 200 employees pledge by 11/18, this unlocks an additional $5,000 contribution
All employees who pledge will go into a drawing for various prizes.
** For employees who choose payroll deductions, they will start on 1/23/23.
Working together can create lasting changes
Through United Way:
- Your donation goes farther by partnering with others.
- You can contribute directly to your community and improve lives.
- Your support for local programs targets the most pressing needs and focuses on the root causes of our community’s greatest challenges.
Step Up for Our Community
With you, we will make a greater impact on creating an educated and thriving community – a community that ensures lasting change. Through collaboration we will combine resources and leverage our talents to drive broader social and systemic change in our community.