Gainful employment programs
Under the auspices of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended, and the Student Assistance General Provisions, Northern Arizona University is subject to the federal Gainful Employment Final Regulations, published October 31, 2014 and amended December 4, 2014, regarding undergraduate and graduate certificate programs. At public and private not-for-profit institutions, Gainful Employment programs are considered standalone Title IV-eligible certificate programs.
The information below includes links to each certificate’s Gainful Employment Disclosure, as required by the Department of Education. Disclosures provide important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended each program.
All programs listed below are graduate-level certificates, unless otherwise noted.
Programs eligible for Title IV funding: Accordion Closed
- Community College Teaching and Learning
- Educational Technology
- Geographic Information Systems
- Indigenous and Tribal Nation-building
- Positive Behavior Support
- Post-Baccalaureate Secondary Education Certification, Undergraduate Certificate (Pending approval)
- Post Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner
- Professional writing
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (undergraduate)
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (post-baccalaureate)