Service Delivery Model
Service Delivery is focused on the needs of our service recipients, our staff and our institution.
Service Recipient Needs Accordion Closed
- Efficient, effective, responsive service
- Relief from administrative burden to focus on the research, academic, and service missions of NAU
- Open communication channels and relationships with service provider
- Continuous presence in the department
Staff Needs Accordion Closed
- De-fragmentation balanced with variety
- Expertise within supervisory chain
- Collaborative relationships with service recipients
- Opportunity for training and career growth
Institutional Needs Accordion Closed
- Efficient processes and consistent application of policy
- Increased accountability and transparency
- Plan for growth and scale
- Support for employee growth and retention
Focusing on these key needs, the three main outcomes of Service Delivery are:
- Service – focus of facilitating transactional activities and alleviating the administrative burden associated with processing.
- Consistency – which drives continuity in processing, adherence to key standards and uniform experience for service recipients across campus.
- Process Improvement – will result from the consistent application of key processes when performed by specialists.