Humphreys Service Team
Meet the Humphreys Service Team, the prototype service team excited about the opportunity to support academic programs, research activities and the strategic missions of NAU. Our goal is to partner with our service recipients to provide service and expertise through collaboration, communication and a service mindset.
Prototype Service Recipient units:
- College of Health & Human Services
- College of Engineering, Informatics, and Applied Sciences
- W.A. Franke College of Business
Humphreys Service Team
Pictured left to right:
Back row– Cathy Speirs, Becky Lyons, Linda Phoenix, Dana Mandino, Renee Gauna, Margarete Guenther, Zach Griner, Kate Florman
Front row– Shelley Pleasants, Karen Capps, Angie Neasham, Eliza Nokomis, and Carol Capps
What do we think of our new roles?
The Humphreys Service Team is excited about their new roles on campus and are working closely with the prototype colleges to refine the service processes they will be offering.
Q: What are you most excited about with this Service Delivery Model?
- I am most excited about the consistency we bring to the table. Consistency simplifies so many things!
- This will make things easier for the end user and as part of the service team, we will get to know and help more people across campus.
- I am excited about working with an energetic, intelligent, and personable team.
Q: How do you see this service delivery model benefiting our colleges and departments?
- With the streamlining of process, it will help the departments by enabling employees who were overloaded with these other duties as assigned to focus on other important work.
- This is a much more linear, clean, and easier way of getting the job done. Being a member of the Service Team, we can ensure effectiveness, decrease confusion, and increase productivity and service.
- We are working hard to map processes and ensure accuracy while keeping the employees we serve in the forefront of our minds.
Q: Why did you apply to be part of the prototype team?
- I was excited to help with implementation and seeing the success it will bring to NAU.
- I wanted to be in on the excitement and make a contribution to the well-being of NAU.
- I wanted to be part of this change. I have been in the service industry for 20 years and I love working with people.
Academic and departmental areas NOT a part of the 3 Prototype colleges will continue to access Human Resources and Finance services as they always have, until the next launch date is identified.