Student Affairs Strategic Initiatives and Operations Analytics & Assessment
The focus of NAU’s Student Affairs Strategic Initiatives and Operations Analytics & Assessment office
The SA Strategic Initiatives and Operations (SASI) Analytics and Assessment Office is a resource that provides strategic analytics and meaningful assessment within and across SA departments. The goal of the department is to provide information that enhances the student experience and improves student success. To that end, we provide a range of analyses from students’ first contact with the university through their entire career here, including:
- Operational reports, such as targeted population outreach lists, cohort academic and demographic profiles, and program participation data
- Assessment of resource use, student opinion and satisfaction , student learning and development, and campus climate
- Evaluation of program and divisional effectiveness related to student retention and academic performance and progress.
SASI Analytics & Assessment Team
Assessment is important to each department of Students Affairs and the Assessment Team helps lead efforts to better understand how our services and programs are working, what is successful, and what needs improvement.
The SA Assessment Team works to align departmental goals with the division and university strategic plans to ensure progress in achieving those goals while charting future directions to improve programs and achieve success.
- Quick Reference for Displaying Data
- Internal EMSA Survey Assistance Protocol
- External EMSA Project Assistance Protocol