Professional Development Committee
The Student Affairs Professional Development Committee coordinates divisional efforts to provide professional development opportunities to all full-time employees and graduate assistants. The committee also coordinates the annual Student Affairs Professional Development Day and New Employee Orientation. Throughout the year, members offer different professional development opportunities ranging from workshops, leadership series, discussions groups and more.
The committee meets at 3pm the 1st Monday of each month. If you are interested in attending a meeting or joining the committee please contact SAprodevo@nau.edu.
Student Affairs Professional Development Committee members
- Angie Elgin, Assistant Director, Student Development and Communication (Campus Recreation)
- Ayrton Peacock, Student Development Coordinator, Sr. (First-Generation Programs)
- Destinee King, Social & Cultural Support Services Coordinator, Sr. (Office of Inclusion)
- Halie Swanson, Student Development Coordinator, Sr. (Peer Jacks)
- Jamie Lloyd, Assistant Director (Campus Living)
- Kelley McKee, Learning & Development Analyst, Sr. (Student Affairs)
- Nika Teague, Career Development Coordinator, Sr. (NAU Career Development)
- Shawna Bowen, Learning & Development Coordinator, Sr (Campus Living)