Professional Development Committee
The Student Affairs Professional Development Committee coordinates divisional efforts to provide professional development opportunities to all full-time employees and graduate assistants. The committee also coordinates the annual Student Affairs Professional Development Day and New Employee Orientation. Throughout the year, members offer different professional development opportunities ranging from workshops, leadership series, discussions groups and more.
The committee meets at 3pm the 1st Monday of each month. If you are interested in attending a meeting or joining the committee please contact SAprodevo@nau.edu.
Student Affairs Professional Development Committee members
- Ayrton Peacock, Student Development Coordinator, Sr. (First-Generation Programs)
- Jamie Lloyd, Assistant Director (Housing & Residence Life)
- Halie Swanson, Student Development Coordinator, Int. (First Year Experience & Academic Success Centers)
- Kelley McKee, Learning & Development Analyst, Sr. (Student Affairs)
- Shar Jenniges, Title IX Investigator (Office of the Dean of Students)