Student Affairs creates and promotes an inclusive community that empowers, engages, and educates students on their lifelong journey.
- Student centeredness
- Health & Wellness
Student Affairs Strategies
- Increase student access, retention, and completion across all student populations and campuses.
- Enrich student experiences and engagement through inclusive events, services, programs, and residential learning environments.
- Collaborate with campus and community partners to maximize resources, information, and alliances to improve access and optimize the student and staff experience.
- Create culture, programs, and activities that promote the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Support a culture of care that strengthens the health and well-being of the university community.
- Cultivate an involved, student-centered, high-quality workforce by supporting and facilitating employee wellness, development, and engagement.