As the Fall 2019 semester approaches, students and faculty will have a new view of NAU’s BlackBoard Learn. This new look mainly affects the entry page to the system. New features include:
- More compatible and responsive for mobile devices
- A more modern look and feel
- Consistency in course colors and fonts
- The Activity Stream is in one place – including what is new, what is due, and what needs attention
- Fixed menu of tools is always available
Why change? The old BlackBoard Learn had too many options and tabs that became cluttered and confusing for NAU students and staff. We wanted to meet our student’s needs with giving them a more modern, and user-friendly feel that offers a more consistent interface between courses.
For more information on this upgrade, please refer to the BbLearn’s New Look article.