The 2018 HealthyU Wellness Program
This voluntary program welcomes all employees on the NAU Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ) health plan to earn a wellness incentive for engaging in health and wellness activities, physical activity, volunteerism, and having regular medical and dental visits as recommended by your primary care provider.
New ways to earn points this year
- use alternative transportation for work (walk, bike, carpool, take the bus/shuttle)
- sync fitness apps to track physical activity
- therapeutic massage visits with a licensed massage therapist
- acupuncture visits with a licensed acupuncturist
- participate in online seminars
As always, you can earn HealthyU points in a variety of ways and places, depending on your interests and location, in addition to EAW sponsored programs.
Please visit the HealthyU website for more information and optional tracking form and to review the EEOC Notice Regarding the Wellness Program.