NAU BCBSAZ PPO and HDHP\HSA
- COVID-19 Is on The Rise: What You Need to Know January 18, 2021
- Telemedicine and vaccine coverage changes effective 11/15/2021
- Coverage changes effective 05/31/2021
- Vaccination coverage effective 05/31/21
State of Arizona TCP and HDHP\HSA
COVID-19 Updates about your benefit coverage
Coverage for at-home rapid COVID-19 tests
January 18, 2022
If you are enrolled in the NAU BCBSAZ PPO or HDHP\HSA you are eligible for over counter (OTC) at-home rapid COVID-19 tests at no cost. Tests must be purchased on or after January 15 and be FDA approved or have emergency use authorization (EUA) to qualify for reimbursement. View a list of FDA-approved or EUA tests.
Here’s how you can get reimbursed:
- Fill out the COVID-19 At Home Test Kit Reimbursement Form
- Cut out the UPC barcode label found on your test. The UPC is the barcode label they scan when you purchase the test.
- Mail your completed form, original receipt, and the UPC barcode label(s) from the test(s) to BCBSAZ, P.O. Box 13466 – Mail Stop A115, Phoenix, AZ 85002-3466
If you have any questions contact BCBSAZ Customer Service at 800-423-6484. Review FAQs
State of Arizona Medical Plans
If you are enrolled in the State of Arizona Triple Choice Plan (TCP) or HDHP\HSA you can find information on their OTC at-home rapid COVID-19 test benefit on their COVID-19 testing web page.
Free COVID-19 at covidtests.gov
Beginning January 19, every home in the U.S. will be able to order four free at-home COVID-19 tests from www.covidtests.gov. They will be completely free, with no shipping charges, and you do not need to enter a credit card number.