The Research Greenhous supports university-wide research. Over the past 30 years, we have supported projects that have encompassed many disciplines and departments.
During the past decade, our mission has expanded to include:
- Growing plants for habitat restoration
- Developing a campus arboretum
- Developing partnerships with local, state, and federal agencies involved with restoration plant production
- Partnering with local communities to build public gardens and educational spaces
- Creating campus native plant landscaping in conjunction with NAU Facility Services