Online advising tools
- Review suggested 4-year plans by major with Progression Plans
- Build an individualized 4-year plan with Jacks Planner
- Compare degree requirements and see career options with the Academic Catalog
- Keep up to date with Advising To-Do Lists
Learn how to use each tool with tutorial videos on Gateway’s YouTube channel.
Transferring credits to NAU
- See how courses taken at Arizona Community Colleges transfer to NAU with AZTransfer
- Learn how any transfer credits (in-state, out-of-state, community college, or university) may transfer to NAU with JacksPath
Office of the Registrar
- View important dates and deadlines with Academic Calendars
- Learn about the different withdrawal deadlines
Supporting student success and wellness
- Find academic, wellness, or emergency support with Resource Connect
- Get connected and involved on campus with Student Life
You can check your academic standing in LOUIE by viewing your unofficial transcript or your advisement report. Academic standing for each term is posted beneath the line of your cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Good Standing indicates you have maintained the university’s minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Academic Probation indicates your GPA dropped below the minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0. View the probation policy for more information.
- Academic Suspension indicates your cumulative GPA and subsequent term GPA both dropped below the 2.0 minimum requirement. View the suspension policy for more information.
Learn how to Apply for Reinstatement to NAU after an Academic Suspension.
Use the GPA calculator to predict your GPA or set academic goals.