Your career starts here
Welcome to The W. A. Franke College of Business Career Development Office. We’re committed to helping business students prepare for and succeed in the real world. We offer a multitude of resources, workshops, and professional skill-building opportunities to ensure that you are ready for anything—during and after your time here.
Create a bridge to your future with the Career Development Office.
The CDO facilitates
- Internship and job opportunities
- Career Exploration Days (fairs)
- Executive Job Shadowing opportunities
- Career planning resources
- Job search resources
- Résumé review
- Job and internship openings
- Interview skills and mock interviews
- Skype room for interviews available by appointment
- Internship for academic credit
The CDO invests time in various means to communicate this information to you to keep you up-to-date on all the opportunities the FCB offers.