Your career starts here
To support the health of the NAU and Flagstaff community, we encourage the recommended practice of social distancing by communicating via email and Zoom. All Career Development Office coaching for Spring 2020 semester will take place via email or online via Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for Zoom or email for resume and cover letter reviews, job and internship search and career coaching.
Welcome to the W. A. Franke College of Business Career Development Office. We’re committed to helping business students prepare for and succeed in the real world. We offer a multitude of resources, workshops, and professional skill-building opportunities to ensure that you are ready for anything—during and after your time here.
The Career Development Office helps you create a bridge to your future.
The CDO facilitates
- Internship and job opportunities
- Career Exploration Days (fairs)
- Executive Job Shadowing opportunities
- Career planning resources
- Job search assistance
- Résumé review
- Job and internship openings
- Interview skills and mock interviews
- Skype room for interviews available by appointment
- Internship for academic credit
The CDO invests time in various means to communicate this information to you in an effort to keep you up-to-date on all of the opportunities the FCB offers you to help you create the bridge to your future.