Current scholarship Information
Faculty Senate Scholarship
The Faculty Senate of Northern Arizona
is pleased to offer
A one thousand dollar
For the academic year 2019-2020
All application materials must be received in the Faculty Senate Office by 5:00pm on March 15, 2019
PURPOSE AND CRITERIA
The Scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student at NAU who has demonstrated:
A high level of academic achievement,
Service both to the University community and the community at large.
- Be enrolled full time as a resident or on-line undergraduate student at NAU.
- Have completed at least 24 credit hours of coursework at NAU.
- Have earned a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Have at least one semester remaining in their undergraduate academic studies at NAU.
- A completed Faculty Senate Scholarship Application form (click on link below)
- A copy of an NAU transcript (unofficial LOUIE transcript is acceptable)
- Two letters of recommendation from members of the NAU faculty members.
- Letters may accompany this application or be sent separately and received by the application deadline.
- A personal statement describing the applicant’s activities at NAU as they relate to the scholarship criteria.
- The personal statement shall be type written in 12-point font, contain no more than 800 words, and be attached to the Scholarship Application form.