We have books, videotapes, pamphlets, and periodicals pertaining to college teaching and faculty development available for loan.
A variety of books available for loan.
- Critical Theory
- Learner Centered Engagement
- Mentoring Resources
- NAU Authors
- Online Teaching
- Promotion/Tenure Resources
- Service Learning/Civic Responsibility
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning
- Teaching Resources
- Understanding Students
- Understanding Universities
A variety of books and printed journals regarding the issues of college teaching, learning in higher education, and faculty development are available at Cline Library.
A variety of teaching & learning focused videos are available for you on Media Space under the Faculty Development Channel. Topics include: growth mindset, student engagement & retention, Universal Design for Learning, critical thinking, assessment, course design, and many other topics.
How to access the Faculty Development Channel in Media Space:
- go to https://mediaspace.nau.edu/channels
- log in under you NAU CAS login
- on the channels page, type faculty development in the channel search
- click the single video picture to open up the video thumbnails