View and register for upcoming sessions.
How do I join a session remotely?
Collaborate Ultra Accordion Closed
Web conferencing option
Join virtually via Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. (Resources on how to use Collaborate Ultra)
Copy and paste the below link into a web browser. (Google Chrome or Fire Fox are recommended)
Make sure you have logged out of Blackboard (or any program that requires CAS authentication); otherwise you may get an error when accessing the below guest link.
Once you are in the Collaborate Ultra session, locate the icon set at the bottom of the Collaborate Ultra session window:
- Click on/off the microphone icon to “unmute” and “mute” your microphone
- Click on/off the video icon to activate/deactivate your webcam
- Use the raised hand icon if you have a question
- Open the Collaborate Panel (bottom right-hand purple icon) to access Chat feature and post something
- If you have any questions please contact the Faculty Professional Development Program at FacDev@nau.edu or 928-523-9972.