The Fiscal Operations group manages, reviews and processes all financial activity for the Facility Services department.
Purchase Order Requests
When requesting a PO from Fiscal Operations at Facility Services you must be from one of the departments within Facility Services other than PD&C. PD&C have their own procedures to follow.
The first step to request a PO is to fill out a PO Request Fill-In Form. The form has full instructions and descriptions.
Vendor Registration Accordion Closed
Is the vendor you’re going to use registered with NAU? If you don’t know, you can contact NAU-Purchasing@nau.edu. If they are not registered with NAU, send the vendor the Vendor Registration Authorization (Substitute W-9), also found here under “Purchasing”. There are instructions on the form to guide them.
Asbestos, lead and PCBs disturbance (FS-13) Accordion Closed
Vendor Insurance Accordion Closed
Does the Vendor have current Insurance with NAU? Please email NAU’s Insurance department at NAU-Insurance@nau.edu to determine if the vendor you are using has current and proper insurance. Always check! It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Once you have all the necessary information for a PO request:
- SEND AN EMAIL to CaPCOT-Financials@nau.edu with a subject line of “PO Request: Vendor Name – Work Order” (please provide the vendor name and the work order#), attach the proposal/quote, FS-13 (if needed) and the PO Request Fill-In Form. Please state in the body of the email whether or not they have current insurance.
- PO requests are processed as soon they are received, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Please email CaPCOT-Financials@nau.edu if you have any questions regarding your pending PO.
- If you are requesting a PO AFTER May 1, please be sure that the service or item you are ordering will be completed, or will have arrived, AND that Fiscal Operations has the approved invoice, BEFORE June 30, or the cost will be absorbed in the following fiscal year.
PO needed by July 1?
- If you need a PO on July 1, to pay for an annual cost, such as Software Renewals or Yearly Contracts, they can be processed at scheduled times prior to the end of the fiscal year.
- If the request is for Software Renewals, these types of POs require approvals by other departments, such as ITS and Accessibility. These approvals will need to be complete before a PO can be processed.
- For ITS APPROVAL, fill out the Software/ITS Services Review Checklist, found here, within the first paragraph under “Purchasing Software.” Submit the completed form by checking the box at the bottom of the form that states “Form is Complete and Ready to be Processed.”
- For Accessibility APPROVAL, fill out the Accessibility Approval Exceptions Request Form, (also found here, at bottom of page), and email the completed form to Accessibility@nau.edu.
- Quick facts
- For faculty, staff & building managers
- For design professionals & contractors
- Bids & RFQ’s
- Insurance & Claims Services
- Fleet Services
- NAU postal changes
- NAU addressing proposal
- NAU reference map
- Office of the Fire Marshal
- Facility Services student employment application pdf
- Current construction