It has been an entire school year since the publication of the new NAU smartphone app, NAUgo, and I wanted to welcome the 3,649 new users who downloaded the app.
During the 2018-2019 academic year we implemented many new modules designed to increase student engagement here on the Flagstaff Mountain Campus. They are as follows…
- Implementation of a modern design and information architecture using action based modules such as Live, Move, Learn and Join In.
- The home screen special feature module has delivered timely information on campus wide events such as Welcome Week, Homecoming, Family Weekend, Commencement, Black History Month, Job Fair Expo and more.
- Students can track campus shuttle locations in real time.
- The Dining module shows which dining locations are open in real time. It also delivers menu and nutritional information.
- The Campus Maps module has been improved delivering new maps for printer locations, ATMs, visitor parking and event venues just to name a few.
- The Events module has been optimized and now delivers information on thousands of events annually.
- The Louie’s Leftovers program utilized NAUgo‘s communication capability to make food available to our food insecure students and reduce food waste across campus.
- Student Employees used the Web Clock feature to clock in and out of their student jobs.
And much, much more.
We are very excited to continue improving the NAUgo app to make it even more useful to students, parents, faculty and staff.
If you do not already have the app, choose the link below that corresponds with your phone operating system…