Use consistent email signatures for nau.edu email accounts. It is an opportunity to create brand alignment while relaying relevant contact information.
Faculty and staff can use either the primary institutional logo in single-color True Blue or their primary unit logo in the e-mail signature.
Clear Space and Logo Size Requirements:
To ensure the legibility and clarity of the logo used in the signature, adhere to the same general logo clear space and size requirements specified here.
- Typography specs:
- Name and title: Calibri Bold or Calibri, 10pt, NAU True Blue (R0 G51 B102) or black
- Body copy: Calibri, 10pt, NAU True Blue (R0 G51 B102) or black
- Signature should be in as few lines as possible. Use vertical lines (|) to separate components with two spaces between content and the line.
- Adhere to university’s Writing Style Guide and URL Policy, list phone number as xxx-xxx-xxxx; and URL as nau.edu/xxxxx – preferably, make the URL a hyperlink to provide users direct clickthrough to your unit’s webpage or the university’s homepage.
- To keep the message professional and to avoid having others assume a particular statement represents the institution, refrain from using quotes or epigraphs that don’t support the institutional values.
First LastnameTitle firstname.lastname@example.org | xxx-xxx-xxxx PO Box xxxx, City, State Zip nau.edu/xxxxx