Welcome to the eJournal of Education Policy
About the Journal
The eJournal of Education Policy was established in 2000. The eJournal of Education Policy is an international refereed journal providing perspectives on current policy issues facing both K-12 and higher education. This is an Open Access journal.
Aim and scope
It is the aim of the editors to fulfill an ongoing commitment to support empirical research, make connections between theory and practice, and engage in thoughtful analysis of the policy issues in education.
We hope to serve as a valuable resource for educational leaders, teachers, policymakers, scholars, and graduate students by shedding light on the practical implications of policy decisions and their implementation.
- The eJournal of Education Policy is blind peer-reviewed, and is available to authors and researchers worldwide.
- The eJournal of Education Policy is an Open Access journal.
- The eJournal of Education Policy does not charge authors for manuscript publication.
- International papers must be submitted in English.
Manuscripts will be considered for the Spring edition if submitted by February 15. Notification of acceptance for spring is April 1st.
Manuscripts will be considered for the Fall edition if submitted by September 15th. Notification for the Fall edition is November 1st.
The following organizations are affiliates of the Northern Arizona University College of Education eJournal of Education Policy:
- Arizona Professors of Educational Leadership
- Cabell’s Directory
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- International Council of Professors of Educational Leadership