Propose a Course
To make a curriculum change that will appear in the Academic Catalog for your degree program, certificate or minor or for courses within your academic unit:
1. Begin by contacting your Curriculum Process Associate:
- For Arts & Letters, contact Margery Sorensen at Margery.Sorensen@nau.edu.
- For Flagstaff Mountain Campus Curriculum, contact Scott Galland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Online, Statewide and Education Innovation, contact Jenny Scott at email@example.com.
2. Your Curriculum Process Associate will fill out the necessary submission forms for you, return them to you, and work with you to prepare them for submission to the appropriate curriculum committees.
3. Once your curriculum proposal is submitted, your Curriculum Process Associate will incorporate it into the Liberal Studies, Diversity, pre-review, and college-review process, as appropriate. College curriculum and assessment committees will then recommend or deny the proposal to the Provost for the Academic Catalog.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to complete these forms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to download the forms and complete them yourself, please submit the completed form(s) to the correct individual for your campus in #1 above:
- Are you proposing a new course that will have a Liberal Studies and/or Diversity Designation?
- Use the “New Course” form.
Liberal Studies Guides
Aesthetic & Humanistic Inquiry
Science & Applied Science
Social & Political Worlds