We are using Meet-Me lines so classified staff can participate in the meetings remotely. The correct number to call is in our agenda each month (see instructions and reminders).
Classified Staff Advisory Council general meetings
- The Classified Staff Advisory Council meets the third Thursday of the month at various locations, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- The Classified Staff Advisory Council must meet at least six (6) times a year. Meetings and locations will be determined at the annual retreat. Change of venue or time will be determined by the Executive Board and conveyed to membership and all Classified Staff.
- General meetings are open to all Classified Staff, all members of the university community and the general public in accordance with Arizona’s open meeting laws.
- Special Meetings may be called as needed by the Executive Board or at the request of a majority of the Council.
- Special Meetings are held in executive session unless otherwise specified by the President.
- No business other than the subject for which the Special Meeting was called shall be considered at a Special Meeting.