Industry Advisory Board
Sporting Clay Tournament
2020 date TBD
Please join us for the 8th Annual Sporting Clay Tournament! Hosted by members of the NAU Construction Management Industry Advisory Board (CM IAB), this fundraiser is an additional means for the industry to help support the future construction professionals coming out of our program.
2020 Date TBD – Arrive no later than 1 pm!
12:00-1:30 Registration, Food Trucks, Challenge Station & Teaching Station
1:30-1:45 Mandatory Rules Orientation
1:45-3:45 Clay Shoot
3:45-5:00 Famous Dave’s BBQ dinner, Shotgun Raffle, Awards Ceremony & Team Pictures
- Please remember to bring sunscreen, ear protection and safety glasses!
- When your team finishes shooting please proceed to the pavilion with your scorecard.
- We will be providing 12 gauge shells only. Please BYO if you need anything else.
- Limited gun rental is available. Please arrive early if you need a rental.
- Station Sponsors! You may arrive as early as 11am to set up. If you are not shooting please arrive by 1pm. Please remember we cannot provide students to run your station at the last minute. We must inform NAU of all student attending 30 days in advance.
We are looking for sponsors! Sponsorship levels:
- Station Sponsor Only $400 – Your company name and logo on the event welcome banner and at the station. You also have the opportunity to be there to run the station (pulling clays for each shooter)! If you prefer we can provide volunteers to run your station but we must know in advance.
- Team Registration Only $600
- Station Sponsor & Team Registration Combo $900
- Food & Beverage Sponsors $1000 – Your company name and logo will be displayed prominently at the event!
- Clay Pigeon and Shell Sponsor, $1,000 -Your company name and logo will be displayed prominently at the event!
- Shotgun Sponsor – $1000 – Fund the popular “Deck of Cards” shotgun raffle! Your company name and logo will be displayed prominently at the event!
- Pavilion Sponsor – $1000 – Your company name and logo displayed at the pavilion!
- Any Other Donation Amount!
*Note that a portion of the fee collected may not be tax deductible.
Loscavio Project Management
Ben Avery Clay Target Center
5060 W. Skeet St.
Click here for the map with directions.
PLEASE NOTE: Proceed on Carefree Highway all the way to the stop light at Archery Drive and turn right. DO NOT turn right on Black Canyon Blvd or N Longshot Lane.
If you have any question or concerns, feel free to contact Nicole.Tuchscherer@nau.edu