Building a better world
Get ready to tackle real-world problems with your degree. Northern Arizona University’s dedicated Civil and Environmental Engineering faculty and staff will provide you with the tools, knowledge, and perspective you need to succeed in the workplace or graduate school.
Why Northern Arizona University?
- We’re rated one of the top undergraduate engineering programs in the Nation by US News.
- We offer faculty-taught classes and lots of faculty-student interaction.
- We give you the chance to do hands-on work through our Design4Practice program and through internships and undergraduate research projects.
- We have a variety of active student organizations and professional societies including the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and the Construction Management Organization (CMO).
- We encourage participation in student competitions and conferences as well as programs that take you abroad.
Program Objectives and Learning Outcomes
What do you learn as a civil or environmental engineering student? Read our Program Objectives and our Student Learning Outcomes.
Student Enrollment and Graduation Data
Find information on student numbers and graduation data.
Both our Civil Engineering and Environmental Engineering Programs are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.