Want us to Call You?
Forms & Information
Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
As a volunteer in our Retired Senior Volunteer Program you can use your life experience and knowledge to help shape your community for the better. The RSVP program is America’s largest volunteer network, where you choose where and how you want to help.
RSVP Volunteers Change Lives
Our volunteers meet a variety of different needs in their communities, including:
- providing food for the homeless and hungry
- helping local law enforcement make communities safer
- changing lives by mentoring and tutoring young people
- assisting veterans coming home from service and their families
- building capacity at local non-profit organizations
What Are The Benefits?
While working to better their communities, RSVP volunteers receive:
- placement at a local volunteer position
- continuing education opportunities
- occasional volunteer socials and gatherings
- supplemental insurance while volunteering
Where Can You Volunteer?
Our RSVP Program serves the following counties:
- Coconino County
- Mohave County
- Navajo County
- Yavapai County
- Yuma County
RSVP Eligibility Requirements
All RSVP volunteers are required to:
- be 55 years of age or older
- have an interest in bettering your community
Get Started as an RSVP Volunteer!
Contact us and we will get in touch with you to walk you through becoming a volunteer with our Retired Senior Volunteer Program!