Want us to Call You?
Submit the contact form below and one of our staff will be in touch!
ARCC AmeriCorps Spotlight
"Every day at College Depot I feel I change lives for the better because of the knowledge of higher education which I bring to clients as a positive force for change." - Diana Mateer, AmeriCorps Member
Arizona Ready for College & Career AmeriCorpsThe Arizona Ready for College and Career (ARCC) AmeriCorps Program is a statewide project providing direct service to youth and families. The focus of ARCC is to increase the on-time high school graduation, post-secondary enrollment and career exploration options across Arizona. Members assist with FAFSA completion, scholarship searches, college applications, test preparation, and more.
ARCC Members Help Make College and Careers a RealityBy 2020 in Arizona, 7 out of 10 jobs will require some type of higher education. During ARCC’s second program year, members helped students prepare for their futures by serving over 18, 000 students; more than 12,000 high school seniors and more than 5,000 with FAFSA completion.
What Are The Benefits?As an ARCC AmeriCorps member you will receive:
- A 3-12 month opportunity to serve with us, full or part time
- A bi-weekly living stipend
- A Segal Education Award upon completion of your service term
- Student Loan Forbearance & interest repayment for qualifying federal student loans
- Optional health coverage & childcare assistance (for Full-time positions)
- Professional development funds
Where Can You Volunteer?Arizona Ready for College and Career AmeriCorps members currently serve in the following counties:
- Cochise County
- Coconino County
- Gila County
- Maricopa County
- Mohave County
- Navajo County
- Pinal County
- Yavapai County
Eligibility for ServiceAll AmeriCorps volunteers are required to:
- Be 17 years or older (no upper age limit)
- Hold one of the following citizenship statuses: US citizen, US National, Lawful Permanent, Resident Alien
- Pass a fingerprint-based background check