Campus Recreation is excited to begin offering virtual fitness opportunities for the NAU community. Below you can access video, written and social content. We’re committed to offering a wide variety for all of our participants. If we don’t have something you’re looking for, let us know by sending an email at Fitness@nau.edu.
Video Accordion Closed
Check out our YouTube channel for our library of virtual fitness resources. Here are some of our favorites below:
Written Accordion Closed
Click the links below for a text based workout option.
Spell out your own workout with this guide and some suggested words:
- Big Sky
- Axes Up
From the Staff:
- Need help getting started this year? Try out a written progression plan provided for you by our Campus Rec Trainers.
- Feel strong with a challenging plank workout.
- Feel those legs burn!
- Short on time? Try this Quick Cardio workout.
- Get ready for a Total Body workout.
- Hit the trails with these running tips.
- Start your day with a killer leg workout!
- Use this simple upper body workout to keep strong while you’re crushing quarantine.
Social Accordion Closed
Did you know Campus Recreation has an Instagram? Follow us @naucampusrec for daily recreation content. Our trainers will be posting exercise ideas and workouts on this platform as well!
Other Resources Accordion Closed
We offer zoom classes for all of our members who are remote or unable to visit the recreation center. Click the link below to join the class. Classes are scheduled Summer 2021 Group Fitness Schedule. For additional info on each class, please view our class descriptions.
ZUMBA w/ Val: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays @ 5:15pm
Fridays at 12:15pm
- Meeting ID: 939 6949 3177
- Password: Zumba