Contact Sport Clubs
Connect with usFacebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
A sport club is a student organization, recognized by Campus Recreation and formed by students motivated by a common interest and desire to participate in a favorite sport activity. Clubs actively compete locally, regionally, or nationally against colleges and universities
Benefits of joining a sport club
- Engage in an inclusive team atmosphere and work towards a common goal.
- Further your playing career in an athletic environment without the demanding time constraints.
- Enhance your college experience through increased involvement on campus.
- Travel and compete in various tournaments and events against other colleges and universities.
- Develop transferable leadership skills as a club officer.
- Develop a healthy and active lifestyle to help manage the stress and demands of being a college student.