Sport Clubs offer individuals the opportunity to compete in various sports or participate in recreational activities. Each club is organized and operated independently by student officers with support from the Department of Campus Recreation and Office of Student Life. The program currently consists of over 40 Sport Clubs, and are classified as either competitive or recreational/instructional. Sport Clubs are designed primarily for undergraduate students, but graduate students and NAU faculty/staff members may participate with approval from each club under their constitution and bylaws.
Benefits of joining a sport club
- The ability to participate in an inclusive team atmosphere and work towards a common goal.
- Continue your playing career in an athletic environment without the demanding time constraints.
- Enhance your college experience through increased involvement on campus and engagement to Northern Arizona University.
- The opportunity to travel and compete in various tournaments and events against other colleges and universities.
- The ability to develop transferrable leadership skills as a club officer.
- Develop a healthy and active lifestyle to help mange the stress and demands of being a college student.
What clubs are offered?
Check out our current sport clubs page to contact our club officers directly for more information on how to join!