Sport Clubs officer resources
2017 – 2018 officer training
Sport Club officers can complete their annual training online by logging in, which will self-enroll them in our BbLearn course. After receiving a certificate of completion, officers must send a copy to SportClubs@nau.edu with the subject line “Officer Training Completion_(club Name)” for proper tracking.
In addition to Sport Clubs officer training, officers must also complete President and Treasurers training through the Office of Student Life if it pertains to their position.
Important forms & links Accordion Closed
Click on the link in the left column to download copies of each form. Most forms must be submitted to SportClubs@nau.edu unless otherwise noted.
|Tier system overview||A live look at current met requirements for the Sport Clubs Tier System|
|Institutional excuse||Must be typed and submitted 10 businesses days before absence to the Office of Student Life. In order to be approved, the form must:
1. First be signed by the club's faculty/staff adviser
2. Drop the form off to the Sport Clubs Coordinator to be signed.
- All students listed must be registered
and have a Participant Release Form
- A Travel Notification related to the IE form must be submitted BEFORE submitting to Sport Clubs Administration.
- Electronic copies will not be accepted. Original copies ONLY must be dropped off in person to the Campus Rec Administration Office.
3. After the first two signatures are secured, the club will be notified to pick up and take the form to the Office of Student Life for final approval.
4. If approved, the club can make copies of the form for all club participants traveling to submit to their professors/instructors.
|Sport clubs reimbursement||Complete this form to apply for reimbursement from your club's tier system allocations.
- Travel expenses will not be covered by this funding. Travel is only reimbursable by ASNAU funding.
- Expenses such as tournament entry fees, game officials, facility rentals, medical personnel (Athletic Trainers, EMS on site at games) all qualify for Sport Clubs reimbursement.
|Equipment purchase request||Clubs may use their annual Sport Club allocation to request qualified equipment purchases. Submit to SportClubs@nau.edu|
|Community service report||Clubs who complete community service should submit a report to track the total number of hours towards Tier System Requirements.|
|Adviser meeting report||Have your Faculty/staff Adviser complete this report after each meeting and submit directly to Sport Clubs Administration|
|Support & appearance form||Complete this form after attending another club game or event.|
|Registration tutorial||Use this guide to help your members register on your roster, and also how to submit event requests.|
|Coach Registration Form|
|Travel Notification Form|
University resources Accordion Closed
|Sport clubs officer handbook||The policies & procedures specific to Sport Clubs|
|Student organization manual||Use this link to access policies & procedures for ALL Registered Student Organizations at NAU|
|ASNAU funding||Use this link for information on how to receive funding from the ASNAU Senate Bill|
|Trademark & licensing||All Sport Clubs must comply with the policies outlined in this document.|
|Sample Constitution (coming soon)||Use this link if you are looking to create a new constitution or revise/audit a current constitution|
|NAU student handbook||Become familiar with this web page as all clubs and their members are expected to abide by these policies at all times.|
|Budget template||Click on this link to start creating your budget for successful financial management|
Player safety resources Accordion Closed
|Safety officer training||Every Sport Club must identify a Safety Officer to complete this annual training.|
|Physical therapy clinic||Students from the Physical Therapy program can help club athletes rehabilitate injuries at no cost.|
|Concussion awareness||It is recommended for all club athletes to become familiar with this information on how to identify and properly manage a concussion.|
|Campus health services||Use this link for more information on your on-campus health provider.|
|NAU health promotion||Access programs which empower healthy choices to support academic success and athletic performance.|
Club email account access
Sport Clubs may have multiple officers of club members gain access to their official club email account. To access your club account, login to the myNAU portal and follow the instructions below.
- Login with your NAU ID and password
- Navigate to the E-mail Manager page to click on the account you would like to access
- When prompted to login with Outlook enter your username and password again
To add/remove a user, contact Sport Clubs Administration and provide the individual’s NAU ID (Ex. MP978).