Campus Recreation supports wellness
Student memberships are available for all Flagstaff Mountain Campus students. Campus Recreation also has options to accommodate CCC2NAU, online and visiting students. Members have the option to rent semester lockers. Details can be found on our Member Benefits page. Information on the Student memberships can be found below:
|Plus 1 Member (recreation center)||$200||$200|
|Visiting Student (NAU sister schools)||N/A||$150|
Summer Accordion Open
Students who are not taking classes during the summer semester must purchase a membership to Campus Recreation. These memberships can be purchased via credit/debit or check. To purchase these memberships, please visit the front desk of the Recreation Center.
- Summer memberships can be purchased at any point throughout the semester.
- Memberships will run the duration of the academic semester as designated by the NAU academic calendar.
- Memberships must be paid in full at the time of purchase either by card or check.
- All summer memberships will be prorated to half off when the semester has entered its second half (typically around July 4th); there are no other prorated rates during the summer.
Plus 1 Member Accordion Closed
All current members of Campus Recreation may sponsor an additional “plus 1” to purchase a membership at the facility of their choice. Plus 1 members can be anyone that student members chooses, please keep in mind however that you may only have one active plus 1 membership at a time. Plus 1 members receive the same benefits as the original member and allows access to those who would otherwise be unable to use the facilities. Below are the guidelines for plus 1 members:
- All sponsors must be present when signing up a plus one to verify eligibility status of membership.
- The student member’s membership must run concurrently of plus 1 membership. For example, if an original membership ends mid-semester, the plus 1 membership must end at the same time. *Campus Recreation will not prorate memberships outside of our mid semester offer.
- If the student member cancels their membership, the plus 1 membership will also end. Please consider this when signing up as there are no refunds/transfers of memberships.
- Plus 1 membership pricing can be found in the table above.
- All student members will have semester memberships, as such the plus 1 membership can only select be a semester.
- Student members can have a membership at the Rec and their plus 1 can have a membership at the WAC and vice versa. Memberships do not need to be identical between student and plus 1 members.
- Plus 1 members must be at least 18 years old.
- Please note that all members are responsible for the actions of their plus 1.