Green options are available for Flagstaff community members, no affiliation to NAU is required. Information on the Green membership options can be found below:
|Wall Aquatic Center||Semester||Annual|
|Summer Family Membership*||$300 (Member)||N/A|
|Summer Family Membership*||$500 (Non member)||N/A|
*Cost above includes 4 family members on one membership. Must have at least 1 adult member on the membership. Children younger than 12 must be accompanied in the water by someone 12 or older. For families larger than 4, additional participants can be added for $75/person. This membership grants access to the WAC during all open swim hours for the summer semester only.
Standard Accordion Open
All memberships can be purchased via cash, credit/debit or check at any time. To purchase a membership, please visit the front desk of the Recreation Center or Wall Aquatic Center.
- Semester memberships can be purchased at any point the academic semester (Fall, Spring, Summer).
- Memberships run the duration of the academic semester.
- Memberships must be paid in full at the time of purchase either by cash, card or check.
- All semester memberships will be prorated to half off when the semester has entered its second half (8 weeks); there are no other prorated rates during a semester.
- Available at any time of the year and are effective for 1 calendar year past the date of purchase.
- These memberships must be paid in full at the time of purchase either by cash, card or check.
- Annual memberships are not eligible for a prorated rate.