Campus Recreation supports wellness
Blue memberships are available for all Flagstaff Mountain Campus students. Campus Recreation also has options to accommodate CCC2NAU, online and visiting students. Information on the Blue memberships can be found below:
|Plus 1 Member (recreation center)||$200||$200|
|Plus 1 Member (WAC)||$175||$175|
|Summer WAC family membership*||N/A||$300|
*Cost above includes 4 family members on one membership. Must have at least 1 adult member on the membership. Children younger than 12 must be accompanied in the water by someone 12 or older. For families larger than 4, additional participants can be added for $75/person. This membership grants access to the WAC during all open swim hours for the summer semester only.
For more information on purchase options and opportunities, please see below.
Summer Accordion Open
Students who are not taking classes during the summer semester must purchase a membership to Campus Recreation. These memberships can be purchased via cash, credit/debit or check. To purchase these memberships, please visit the front desk of the Recreation Center or Wall Aquatic Center.
- Summer memberships can be purchased at any point throughout the semester.
- Memberships will run the duration of the academic semester as designated by the NAU academic calendar.
- Memberships must be paid in full at the time of purchase either by cash, card or check.
- All summer memberships will be prorated to half off when the semester has entered its second half (typically around July 4th); there are no other prorated rates during the summer.
Plus 1 Member Accordion Closed
All current members of Campus Recreation may sponsor an additional “plus 1” to purchase a membership at the facility of their choice. Plus 1 members can be anyone that blue members chooses, please keep in mind however that you may only have one active plus 1 membership at a time. Plus 1 members receive the same benefits as the original member and allows access to those who would otherwise be unable to use the facilities. Below are the guidelines for plus 1 members:
- All sponsors must be present when signing up a plus one to verify eligibility status of membership.
- The blue member’s membership must run concurrently of plus 1 membership. For example, if an original membership ends mid-semester, the plus 1 membership must end at the same time. *Campus Recreation will not prorate memberships outside of our mid semester offer.
- If the blue member cancels their membership, the plus 1 membership will also end. Please consider this when signing up as there are no refunds/transfers of memberships.
- Plus 1 membership pricing can be found in the table above.
- All blue members will have semester memberships, as such the plus 1 membership can only select be a semester.
- Blue members can have a membership at the Rec and their plus 1 can have a membership at the WAC and vice versa. Memberships do not need to be identical between blue and plus 1 members.
- Plus 1 members must be at least 18 years old.
- Please note that all members are responsible for the actions of their plus 1.