Gold options are available for all Employees of the university (active/retired), Alumni and recognized university affiliates such as Sodexo and eFollett employees. Current full time/benefit eligible employees who are interested in Payroll Deduction can find additional information below.
|*Access granted M-F 6:00a-12:30p & Sat/Sun all day
|Wall Aquatic Center||Semester||Annual|
|Summer Family Membership*||$300 (Member)||N/A|
|Summer Family Membership*||$500 (Non member)||N/A|
*Cost above includes 4 family members on one membership. Must have at least 1 adult member on the membership. Children younger than 12 must be accompanied in the water by someone 12 or older. For families larger than 4, additional participants can be added for $75/person. This membership grants access to the WAC during all open swim hours for the summer semester only.
|*Locker included at 1 Location of your choice|
Gold membership payment options information can be found below. As a benefit to our members, all gold memberships are available for plus 1 opportunities. For more information on these options and opportunities, please see below.
Standard Accordion Open
All memberships can be purchased via cash, credit/debit or check at any time. To purchase a membership, please visit the front desk of the Recreation Center or Wall Aquatic Center.
- Semester memberships can be purchased at any point the academic semester (Fall, Spring, Summer).
- Memberships run the duration of the academic semester.
- Memberships must be paid in full at the time of purchase either by cash, card or check.
- All semester memberships will be prorated to half off when the semester has entered its second half (8 weeks); there are no other prorated rates during a semester.
- Available at any time of the year and are effective for 1 calendar year past the date of purchase.
- These memberships must be paid in full at the time of purchase either by cash, card or check.
- Annual memberships are not eligible for a prorated rate.
Payroll Deduction Accordion Closed
To sign up for PD please fill out the Authorization Form and bring it to the front desk of the Aquatic or Recreation Center for processing. All PD purchases must be completed in person.
Payroll Deduction (PD) is a popular option for benefit-eligible NAU Faculty and Staff members as this option allows for membership payments to be disbursed across multiple pay periods. All Faculty/Staff memberships are eligible for this exclusive benefit; memberships require an active enrollment each year (there is no auto-renewal option). To be eligible for PD, the following criteria must be met:
- Benefit eligible employee prior to enrollment and during the entire deduction period.
- Enroll in the 8-month program during our open enrollment period (December 1st – January 31st).
- Memberships will begin the day of enrollment and conclude on July 31st.
- Enroll in the annual program during our open enrollment period (July 1st – August 31st).
- Memberships will begin the day of enrollment and conclude on August 31st of the following year.
Current members enrolled in the 8-month program are encouraged to enroll in the annual program following their membership expiration to continue utilization of the facilities.
Plus 1 Member Accordion Closed
All current members of Campus Recreation may sponsor an additional “plus 1” to purchase a membership at the facility of their choice. Plus 1 members can be anyone that gold members chooses, please keep in mind however that you may only have one active plus 1 membership at a time. Plus 1 members receive the same benefits as the original member and allows access to those who would otherwise be unable to use the facilities. Below are the guidelines for plus 1 members:
- All sponsors must be present when signing up a plus one to verify eligibility status of membership.
- The gold member’s membership must run concurrently of plus 1 membership. For example, if an original membership ends mid-semester, the plus 1 membership must end at the same time. Campus Recreation will not prorate memberships outside of our mid semester offer.
- If the gold member cancels their membership, the plus 1 membership will also end. Please consider this when signing up as there are no refunds/transfers of memberships.
- All plus 1 memberships will mirror the pricing of their gold member counterpart.
- If the original member has an annual membership, then the plus 1 membership can be a semester or an annual.
- Gold members can have a membership at the Rec and their plus 1 can have a membership at the WAC and vice versa. Memberships do not need to be identical between gold and plus 1 members.
- Plus 1 members must be at least 18 years old.
- Please note that all members are responsible for the actions of their plus 1.