As a member of Campus Recreation, you will have access to the opportunities and benefits listed below.
Lockers Accordion Open
This is a benefit that is only extended to those who hold a current membership. To purchase a locker, please come to the front desk of the Recreation or Wall Aquatic Center for semester or annual options. Below are some general rules for lockers.
- You must have a membership to the facility at which you wish to get a locker.
- Lockers cannot extend past the duration of the members membership.
- Lockers will be cleaned out at the end of each contract period. To keep your locker, please come to the front desk of either facility during cashier hours to renew the locker.
- Students can only purchase lockers for a semester at a time.
The Aquatic Center
- Half lockers; $40 per semester, $80 annually.
- Third lockers; $25 per semester, $50 annually.
- Family, Men’s and Women’s locker rooms are available.
- Cubbies on deck are available for day storage at no cost; space is limited.
The Recreation Center
- Locker room lockers; $40 per semester, $80 annually.
- Lobby Lockers; $20 per semester.
Day use lockers (free option)
Day-use lockers can be checked out at the front desk of the Recreation Center with an NAU ID. Due to the nature of these free lockers, space is limited to a first come first serve basis. These lockers must be cleaned out at the end of the day they were rented.
Fitness Accordion Closed
Group Fitness: This program provides you with over 60 FREE* classes per week to suit your health and fitness needs. Our instructors will guide you through safe and enjoyable workouts; all equipment is provided! Members of any fitness level and experience level are welcome to classes in their membership facility (Rec, WAC or both). Students who pay the appropriate fees are members at both facilities.
Employee Fitness and Adult Aquatic Fitness: These programs promote healthy lifestyles that will encourage and support the well-being of our University employees. Whether it’s aerobics, working out in our weight room or swimming laps, we offer an assortment of fitness and recreational activities for you to choose! Our goal is to help guide you toward the healthier and more vibrant lifestyle you deserve. *Campus Recreation membership is not required for these programs, but additional fees may be associated with them.*
Item Checkout Accordion Closed
Equipment is available at both facilities for member use. For the recreation center, please bring your Jacks Card to the front desk of the facility or up to the weight room desk to utilize our equipment. At the Aquatic Center, equipment is available on deck for member use.
Towels are available at both facilities as a benefit for our members. Whether you’re looking for a towel to keep clean during or a quick shower after the workout, we have you covered! Towel availability is first come first serve.
Plus 1 Accordion Closed
All current members of Campus Recreation may sponsor an additional “plus 1” to use the facility. Plus 1 members can be anyone that gold or blue members choose to bring to the facility, please keep in mind however that you may only have one active plus 1 membership at a time. Plus 1 members receive the same benefits as the primary member and allows access to those who would otherwise be unable to use the facilities. Below are the guidelines for plus 1 members:
- The primary (gold or blue) member’s membership must run concurrently of plus 1 membership. For example, if a primary membership ends mid-semester, the plus 1 membership must end at the same time. *Campus Recreation will not prorate memberships outside of our mid semester offer.
- If the primary member has an annual membership, then the plus 1 membership can be a semester or an annual. If the primary member has a semester membership, the plus 1 can only have a semester membership.
- If the primary member cancels their membership, the plus 1 membership will also end. Please consider this when signing up as there are no refunds/transfers of memberships.
- Primary members can have a membership at the Rec and their plus 1 can have a membership at the WAC and vice versa. Memberships do not need to be identical between primary and plus 1 members.
- Please note that all primary members are responsible for the actions of their plus 1. Depending on the severity, these actions may lead to a revocation of access privileges from one or both members.
- All plus 1 membership prices and information can be found on either the gold or blue membership pages