Challenge Course programs
Play on the high course elements or climbing wall with the focus being fun and adventure. Recreational programs are great for birthday parties, reunions and social events.
Progress through a series of activities and debriefs on the mobile, low and high course with a focus on one or more of the following topic areas: General Teamwork, Ice Breakers, Trust, Communication, Inter-Personal Skills, Leadership, Planning, and Process.
Adventure in motion: portable programming
We bring the developmental low course activities to your site or location.
Let us come to you!
- A large number of challenge course activities can be conducted in any location.
- Take advantage of our team-building experience where it is most convenient for you.
- We are happy to send our highly-skilled facilitator team and all needed gear to your location.
- Get your team laughing, communicating, and problem solving in as little as one hour.
- Our facilitators help you plan an itinerary perfect for your group’s goals, participants, and activity space.
- Weather an issue at your site? Ask about the indoor Challenge Program on the NAU Campus and our amazing Climbing Wall.
An overnight wilderness retreat that expands the Challenge Course experience and adds the adventure of the Centennial Forest, the world’s largest continuous Ponderosa Pine forest.
Many of these experiences may be customized to meet your goals and needs. Below are just a few of the options available.
- wall tents with bunk beds for up to 38 people
- a large ramada
- wildlife viewing and star gazing
- interpretive programming
- outdoor survival skills
- map and compass challenge
Challenge course facilitator training
Physical challenge: 1 2 3 4 5
Activity: Leadership Training
Credit: 2, PRM 214
The Challenge Course is a series of adventure-based learning activities designed to facilitate a unique Community building experience. Students will learn how to facilitate team building activities and high element challenges, monitor safety, conduct debriefs, understand hardware, and set-up/take-down the challenge course. Facilitator training is taught in accordance to the current ACCT standards and is an intense experience that teaches the most up-to-date procedures and standards. Enroll today!