Online Resources Accordion Closed
Sleep Hygiene Apps Accordion Closed
- Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock: This alarm clock uses the sleep cycle theory and monitors your sleep habits. You set a window of time to wake up and it goes off at the optimal point in your cycle, helping you wake up feel refreshed
- Sleep Time: Another alarm clock-type app that uses an algorithm to find the ideal time to wake you up within your selected window to reduce grogginess
- Pzizz: Pzizz offers are variety of different sounds that can help you calm down after a busy day. Your brain will start to associate these sounds with sleep, helping you prepare for a restful night
- iOS (iPhone) Bedtime Feature: Set a bedtime reminder, alarm, and choose soothing sounds to wake up to. This feature can help you stay on a sleep schedule to assure a full-nights rest throughout the week
- Sleepo (Android only): From white noise to nature sounds, with this app you can customize music that can help you relax and quiet a full mind before bed
- Relax & Sleep Well: While hypnosis may not interest everyone, some individuals use self-hypnosis to help with insomnia. This app will not put you in a trance; instead, it will guide you into a deep state of relaxation though melodies and voice-led hypnosis
- Headspace and Insight Timer: These meditation apps can help you practice mindfulness throughout the day, which leads to better sleep at night. Try the sleep-focused meditations before bed for better quality sleep!
- Relax Melodies: Unwind and prepare for sleep by listening to different guided meditations, brainwave beats, and soothing melodies – the combinations are endless.