Collegiate Recovery Program
The NAU Live Free Collegiate Recovery Program (CRP) supports lives of recovery. The program aims to:
- Promote academic success
- Create a thriving community of accountability and advocacy
- Offer opportunities for students to have fun in a sober environment and meet like-minded people
- Support and maintain wellness
What Live Free/Collegiate Recovery offers
- Alcohol and drug free social events and activities
- Referral network for treatment, recovery, and wellness programs
Resources for recovery
Learn more about substance abuse and recovery Accordion Closed
Treatment/recovery communities Accordion Closed
Worried about a friend’s substance use?
Visit our resource page for information on how to help a friend.