Worried about a friend’s substance use?
Visit our resource page for information on how to help a friend.
Collegiate Recovery Program
Upcoming Live Free Events
See the Health Promotion event calendar for additional details
Mission Statement Accordion Closed
The NAU Live Free Collegiate Recovery Program (CRP) supports lives of recovery. The program aims to:
- Promote academic success
- Create a thriving community of accountability and advocacy
- Offer opportunities for students to have fun in a sober environment and meet like-minded people
- Support and maintain wellness
What the Program Offers Accordion Closed
- Referral network for treatment, recovery, and wellness programs
Flagstaff AA & NA Accordion Closed
Resources for recovery
Learn more about substance abuse and recovery Accordion Closed
Treatment/recovery communities Accordion Closed
What is Live Free? Accordion Closed
- Live Free is the sober social component of NAU’s Collegiate Recovery Program.
- We aim to offer fun, free, sober events for students in recovery, students considering recovery, or students who are just looking to have some fun and meet new people in sober environment.
- We ask that all students who attend Live Free events refrain from using/being under the influence of alcohol and other drugs for the duration of the event, so that it can be a safe, sober space for everyone.